Saturday, October 2, 2010

paying something for nothing

bloggin , i have no idea where to begin. so ill just start by complaining about my power bill. its already a misarable day outside almost sad. I spent the whole morning at my 78 year old mothers house watching movies. I decided around 3 or so to head home and write some bills out. When i opened the power bill ..... oh lord $419 dollars .... So i called the power company and there is nothing they can do about it..... Its my fault............ So i asked for a superviser....... she said its my fault..... but what really upset me was that i dont even have a choice on weither or not i can have a new meter. So basically i have to pay hte bill no matter what i think.... 12 years i've been here and it has never been $419 at the most $300. I feel like an idiot for allowing these people to get away with robbing me. well i guess thats about it for now im gonna have to warm up to being a blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment